Corona Skins

Kent_Mackem

Striker
Anybody else sporting a Corona Skin? Or a Covid Beard?

I’ve just attempted to cut my two boys’ hair. Got to admit it didn’t go entirely smoothly. Now they are both the proud owners of Corona Skins. They look like Banks and Copeland on PoliceAcademy!! Their mother is going to do her nut this evening when she sees them!

Anybody else sporting a Corona Skin? Or a Covid Beard?

I’ve just attempted to cut my two boys’ hair. Got to admit it didn’t go entirely smoothly. Now they are both the proud owners of Corona Skins. They look like Banks and Copeland on PoliceAcademy!! Their mother is going to do her nut this evening when she sees them!
Go the whole hog marra, and put a "dickie trench" in their nappa's - or be artistic and go for the "tennis ball" look. 😎

Just a number 3 on the bonce for me. I'd never shaved the top of my head before this but I like it so will probably keep doing it because I've always had shit haircuts anyway.

Covid beard for me. Looks like I've stuck Brillo pads to my face. I hate it, but am in a Mexican standoff with Mrs Q who told me to shave it off ages ago.

I had a 6 week champion beard, had enough of it and buzzed it off last week over a few days. Went from full on Santa to Noddy Holder, Hipster, Merv Hughes and finally Hitler.

Had a proper wet shave for the first time in ages cos I was bored. Didn't like it.

Hair's been alright but getting to a stage it could use a tidy up. Our lass has ordered clippers to take to the bairn's head so I'll see how he gets on before I consider owt drastic.

I shaved my 8 year old sons head. He didn’t take kindly to it. I thought he looked mint but he is only just starting to snap out of it now, that was a month ago.

I shave my own head with a Harry’s razor every week anyway so am liking the fact that there are more skinheads around these days!

I managed to do my hair with clippers using different grades so it’s a bit longer on top.

Decided to grow a lockdown moustache as well. With a bit of wax I can twirl the ends up now. I look like a right idiot.

Just had a home haircut. Number 4 all over, and an attempt at a 3 on the back and sides.

Not TOO bad, considering it was hard to get the shitty clippers I have through the hair it was that long. The missus tried to tidy the back up though, and holy fuckerola, my neck line starts about an inch off the top of my heed now :lol:

Ah fuckit, it'll sharp grow back

Back