Corona Cronyism

Yet the majority on here support this government and the lockdowns......and support mass vaccination and think anyone who doesn't take it shouldn't leave their houses.....

Yet the majority on here support this government and the lockdowns......and support mass vaccination and think anyone who doesn't take it shouldn't leave their houses.....

Never thought i'd hear (see) that on here.

Iirc the Moderna vaccine is the expensive one. I want the Oxford one, which is cheap as chips. Besides, stories like that make me wary about a vaccine that could turn me into a Tory.

Never thought i'd hear (see) that on here.

Iirc the Moderna vaccine is the expensive one. I want the Oxford one, which is cheap as chips. Besides, stories like that make me wary about a vaccine that could turn me into a Tory.
tbf this thread could have been posted last November, any November, they haven't changed and we keep voting for them

unless the vaccine dissolves your soul and destroys your moral compass you should be fine marra

Yet the majority on here support this government

and the lockdowns......

and support mass vaccination and think anyone who doesn't take it shouldn't leave their houses.....

No they don't

Probably

Mass vaccination has been the second biggest saver of human life - second only behind clean drinking water iirc

What have vaccinations got to do with it? It’s a sensible decision to be vaccinated against disease.

Its called the Gravy Train... tbf being a politician attracts a certain breed. If Boris or any politician for that matter was born a farm animal they would all be Pigs with their noses deep in the trough.

More cronyism with Hancocks mate from the cock inn

I'm no fan of the government or Hancock but when you read the article (if the quotes are true) I don't think they've actually done anything wrong in this case. He contacted Hancock who told him to contact the department for health.

Back