Cordless Lawn Mowers

Depends on the size of your garden. If its less than 30 mins to mow, go for it.

Ours is massive, so a petrol mower is best.
Or have more than one battery. I've got the same range of kit for lawnmower, leaf blower, snow blower and the batteries are interchangeable so I just keep all 3 batteries charged. Third summer with the mower and it's been great

Got a cordless mower at the start of the mowing season as my corded packed in on first cut. You pay a premium for going cordless but I would recommend doing it. The time saved getting the extension cord out and then manoeuvring it around the garden means I cut the grass in half the time.

Got a Bosch with 2 batteries so one can be charging while the other is in use.

Einhell do some canny ones and have all sorts of other power tools you can use the batteries on
I’ve got an Einhell cordless strimmer and a one of their petrol lawnmowers. Can’t fault them so far but only been using them a few months.

My old man has got the Flymo cordless strimmer, thats class. Really high powered as well. We've been looking at a Makita one because of the battery thing, you will never run out of them to buy if needed as someone said earlier

Got this 2 years ago and never looked back. Great price and performance for what you get and so much easier to get out, use then put away.
I’ve got a worx cordless drill as well so have 4 batteries to use but only ever use the 2 to do all the lawns and strimming

I was down at Fatfield a couple of weeks ago and there was a bloke cutting his lawn. The mower had a trailer on it with a big 12v car battery in it. Probably had an inverter in there as well.

Bit like this

Last edited:
As per a few others I’ve got a 36v mower, strimmer & blower that all work off the same battery (have 2 batteries)

Had the mower for 7 or 8 years so far. No issues

Back