Cops with cameras telly show

JAZZMANB

Striker
Watching one of these ,channel 5 i think last night
usual idiots kicking off in pubs etc but one story went into a bit more detail almost like a mini
24 hours in police custody
Boy had breached his bail and the cops caught up with him in the street ,went absolutely mental.
4 of them on him ,leg straps spit guard the lot
Get him into court at the earliest time slot
Judge gives him bail again !!!
Next footage is the side of a road,he has attacked his girlfriend,dragging her over a barbed wire fence,ripping her clothes off.
few days later she drops charges and no further action due to lack of evidence
A futher attack and the girlfriend finally presses charges ,waiting a court appearance
It must really piss The Police off when the courts do nowt and to top it off the victims don't either

usual idiots kicking off in pubs etc but one story went into a bit more detail almost like a mini
Boy had breached his bail and the cops caught up with him in the street ,went absolutely mental.
Next footage is the side of a road,he has attacked his girlfriend,dragging her over a barbed wire fence,ripping her clothes off.
A futher attack and the girlfriend finally presses charges ,waiting a court appearance
It must really piss The Police off when the courts do nowt and to top it off the victims don't either

I often wonder why they bother, with the judges apparently on the same side as the crims,
though no doubt some of them enjoy the thrill of the chase or else getting a crafty one in out of camera range.

New series of this starts tonight on Channel 4 for those interested.

The last series tailed off a bit but there have been some decent episodes. That episode with the policeman who tried to blackmail his colleague for a small amount of money was laughable.

The one tonight is about a murder.

Yeah that one was crazy. And then him being put on his own surveillance job :eek:

Back