Cops up Whitburn

I'm guessing Joe Public, thinks/knows that the main suspect isn't the one who actually did it. I could be wrang like.
Foster did do it, it was broad daylight in front of people, and was helped by the police to flee the country. But I don’t believe foster is still on the run.
You might as well tell us who did what, when and where they are then.
What happened is all on public record, bevan is still inside for his part.

Last edited:
With any luck the guy doesn't know Cleadon Hills well. If you live in the area and want a good hiding spot from the rozzers then probably the most obvious place to hide is in the old WWII air-raid shelter or anti-aircraft post that is tucked away in Old Man's Gardens'.
Where’s Old Man’s Gardens? I know where the two pill boxes are int the old quarry but where is the garden?

Where’s Old Man’s Gardens? I know where the two pill boxes are int the old quarry but where is the garden?

Bit of nostalgia for you in these gloomy times. This is a screen capture of a DVD a mate of my dad's made from the VHS tape entitled "Roker Park: The Story". We get to the 60's and Alan Brown had been sacked and George Hardwick had been appointed. We see for only a few seconds rare footage of training at the Charlie Hurley Center. Len Ashurst is out front. The arrow I have inserted shows you where Old Man's Garden's is.

Logon or register to see this image

This is the aerial shot of it. Basically just a row of trees that can be seen from anywhere on Cleadon Lane. I remember when the lads trained at the Charlie Hurley Center me and my dad used to walk down the side of the light green field to the right of the the dark green on the left and come out at the bottom and walk along Cleadon Lane to see the team train or to see the youths play. Kids that included Simon Ramsden.

https://s350.photobucket.com/user/Picguy2019/media/Capture_zpsqxcvkciu.jpg.html

Last edited:
Foster did do it, it was broad daylight in front of people, and was helped by the police to flee the country. But I don’t believe foster is still on the run.

Foster is still listed as wanted on the NCA website - do you think something has happened to him?

I'd also understand if youd rather not say.

Bit of nostalgia for you in these gloomy times. This is a screen capture of a DVD a mate of my dad's made from the VHS tape entitled "Roker Park: The Story". We get to the 60's and Alan Brown had been sacked and George Hardwick had been appointed. We see for only a few seconds rare footage of training at the Charlie Hurley Center. Len Ashurst is out front. The arrow I have inserted shows you where Old Man's Garden's is.

Logon or register to see this image

This is the aerial shot of it. Basically just a row of trees that can be seen from anywhere on Cleadon Lane. I remember when the lads trained at the Charlie Hurley Center me and my dad used to walk down the side of the light green field to the right of the the dark green on the left and come out at the bottom and walk along Cleadon Lane to see the team train or to see the youths play. Kids that included Simon Ramsden.

https://s350.photobucket.com/user/Picguy2019/media/Capture_zpsqxcvkciu.jpg.html
Thanks. That’s what I call the old quarry. But I didn’t grow up around these parts (lived here 22 years now) so don’t know all of the local names.

Foster is still listed as wanted on the NCA website - do you think something has happened to him?

I'd also understand if youd rather not say.
The police have openly said themselves that they think he may be dead. As there is no body they will keep him on the list.

Why did the police help him flee and how do you know he is dead?

Why did the police help him flee and how do you know he is dead?
John Jones bent copper, all on public record too.

I don’t know he’s dead as there is no body, I think he is dead, as do the police, they have information on it but no body. Theres no way someone like Foster would not be heard from again, just vanish in to thin air.

Back