Copenhagen

I was there this year, about same as London price wise.

Apart from Tivoli which was a complete rip off, £30 for two to enter the park.
Do you have to pay to enter now? When we went 4 years ago you paid per ride but the park was free to wander round...

Do you have to pay to enter now? When we went 4 years ago you paid per ride but the park was free to wander round...
Yes you do. It was priced in Danish krone. I did a very quick translation to sterling and thought it was £1.50 each roughly. That seemed reasonable, in we went. Started looking at the Easter decorations and redid the calculation, it was approximately £15 a head so I'd just paid £30 to look at a few decorations. All the things/rides inside you had to pay for. All we got was a free re-entry stamp.

However, I think you can get a ticket in Copenhagen that includes quite a lot of attractions, including Tivoli, so some research on this could be worthwhile.

Yes you do. It was priced in Danish krone. I did a very quick translation to sterling and thought it was £1.50 each roughly. That seemed reasonable, in we went. Started looking at the Easter decorations and redid the calculation, it was approximately £15 a head so I'd just paid £30 to look at a few decorations. All the things/rides inside you had to pay for. All we got was a free re-entry stamp.

However, I think you can get a ticket in Copenhagen that includes quite a lot of attractions, including Tivoli, so some research on this could be worthwhile.
Perhaps they only charge around Christmas time. Disappointing as it had always been free to go in but I've not been for 8/9 years or so now.

Tivoli was a magical place when I was a kid. I will be bringing my two there in August next year and so hopefully they see it the way I did.

About time they introduced cheap direct flights from Newcastle again. I love the place but haven’t been for a few years now. Yes it’s expensive but i know an extremely cheap bar on Vesterbrogade...

I've been a few times with work and once for a family weekend as part of a road trip - I still don't see the fascination with the place

Enjoyed my weekend there but would not go back.

Not loads to see and in contrast to some other posters, I found it to be really very expensive for everything. Especially if you want to have a drink.

£30 return flight (Luton) at the time was the reason we went.

Back