Copenhagen

No more expensive than London really.

It is like.
Don't go out on a Friday night as it's overrun with kids drinking on the street. And bring lots and lots of money . Hope this helps

Nonsense.

Isn't like.

We must have been looking in different bars. Never paid more than 6 euro a pint. Didn't drink in any tourist parts mind so I guess that'll have been pricey.

How long ago was that though?

2015/16. It was less than 3 quid for a bottle of beer in Loppen in Christiania as well.

Ah reet, fair enough then. I was there for NYE 2012/13 and it was more expensive than I was paying at home.

Never went to Christiania mind, we were round the meat packing district.

Ah reet, fair enough then. I was there for NYE 2012/13 and it was more expensive than I was paying at home.

Never went to Christiania mind, we were round the meat packing district.

Had a quick walk around in the day and went to a gig there at night. Certainly full of interesting characters...

I didn't find the place that much different to London with regard to drinks, it's a fiver pretty much anywhere not shit nowadays anyway which is near enough 6 euro. Food was a bit more expensive iirc. Digs are more expensive than most cities in Europe.

Tuborg and Carlsberg are still shit as well no matter what anyone says. As shit as the stuff in the UK.

Back