Cooking Sunday roast causes indoor pollution ‘worse than Delhi’

Doesn't surprise me. One of the reasons I don't make my own Yorkshire puds is because of the smell of the fat in the tins is horrendous. Usually have a door open for the cats to come and go and to eliminate cooking smells anyway. Nothing worse.

I used to have a friend whose house permanently stank of cabbage. :mad:

Doesn't surprise me. One of the reasons I don't make my own Yorkshire puds is because of the smell of the fat in the tins is horrendous. Usually have a door open for the cats to come and go and to eliminate cooking smells anyway. Nothing worse.

Mods, ban this imposter.

She should have washed her clopper once in a while then.

4 hours to make, 10 minutes to eat. Writes the whole of a Sunday off. Id rather do something as a family and have one in a pub somewhere.

All this domestic pollution is the very smell that causes menfolk returning from the pub on a Sunday lunchtime to exclaim to each other "By Jove Old Sport, there's nothing quite like coming in to a Sunday dinner!! Just smell that roast, that gravy! The cabbage!!! The Yorkshires!!!!

4 hours to make, 10 minutes to eat. Writes the whole of a Sunday off. Id rather do something as a family and have one in a pub somewhere.

But consider the womenfolk!! They love preparing a Sunday dinner for their families. It gives them fulfilment and deep satisfaction. And the washing up is the cream on the cake for them.

Men love the pub, women love their kitchens.

Smells nicer though.

My crews used to say they could tell where they were without looking by the smell when we worked out there. At 60,000ft.

Back