Convict Conditioning

Anyone done this with much success? @MattyM 09/109 looks like he was an advocate of it before.

Bought the kindle version of the book back in 2013 but never really gave it a go.

Anyone done this with much success? @MattyM 09/109 looks like he was an advocate of it before.

Bought the kindle version of the book back in 2013 but never really gave it a go.

The book is a good read for motivation but how much is fact idk. The progressions for the various exercises are pretty good. Getting to 1 arm pushups and pullups is extremely challenging (for me anyway) but the progression makes it clear you are getting better. You can however get the jist from a single sheet downloaded from the internet and figure out a routine for yourself, the descriptions int he book dont really add anything. Some of the progressions i just gave a go then left. Ill never be doing a one handed headstand push up. Luke skywalker might have managed it in his youth but its not for me. Also the bridge things, i sort of got into the first step position one time but my ribs were hurting my eyeballs so i fucked it off.

Back