Contract situation

SAFCTEES

Central Defender
What is Donald and Richard Hill playing at?

some of our top performers out of contract in a few months and no sign of any extensions.
A few of the out of contract players are saleable assets too, risk losing them for . Surely Donald can see this?
Mismanagement again.
Donald out

some of our top performers out of contract in a few months and no sign of any extensions.
A few of the out of contract players are saleable assets too, risk losing them for . Surely Donald can see this?
Mismanagement again.
Donald out

Of course he can, but its quite clear he doesnt give a shit. his only interest ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££s

Mismanagement again.
Donald out
most of our players wouldnt command a fee..

Of course he can, but its quite clear he doesnt give a shit. his only interest ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££s
people wrere saying the exact thing last year..and most of the players they whined about got signed up..

in this league players dont sign contracts earluy..

whats the monetary benfit of him not signing players to contracts? then they leave for free and he gets nowt..

this is another example of the agenda of the agenda some people have..the fans are feeling good...so bring this up..because there is a need to undermine the owners to help the economic agenda of the folk..
What happens when the owner is selling the club I guess
every owner must be selling then because in this legaue people dont get signed to new contracts..that eaerly..

Depends where we're playing next season. If we go up we get to choose who we keep and who we don't. If we stay in this shit league, then it's what kildaremackem said.

I think it's imperitive that we get players like Willis, O'Nien and Gooch on longer term contracts.
gooch signed one last yera and was being cursed to high heaven on here as shite within days of signing it,,
willis..no one else will pay the money for him and he has a year left..

I'm pretty relaxed about it to be fair. I doubt many of those out of contract will get better offers than us, especially at a level where the money isn't absolutely massive, many would probably rather stay where they're settled.

If we go up we can choose which to keep, allowing others to move on. If we stay down we might want more of them as all or most have proven decent at this level, it's just a bit of additional quality we'd need to bring in. Keeping them keen and focused until we know what league we'll be in seems to make perfect sense, especially given the low chances of significantly better sides coming in for them

gooch signed one last yera and was being cursed to high heaven on here as shite within days of signing it,,
willis..no one else will pay the money for him and he has a year left..

Only by the usual crackpots though. They're the posters that appear to detest any player that possesses flair and creativity. You see the same old faces continuing to have a go at Maguire despite him being our most dangerous player.

I disagree re: Willis. He'll have championship clubs sniffing around him, they'll be able to match his wage and more. We don't want another Maja situation on our hands and get into a position whereby other clubs are turning his head.

Last edited:
It happens all the time at this level and to be fair, the players need to concentrate on getting us promoted.

If players want to stay, I’m sure the ones we want to keep will be offered deals once we know what division we’ll be in.

Mismanagement again.
Donald out
Not suitable if we’re promoted would be my guess

Back