Contestants on quiz shows that seem to

safcrob

Winger
do ok for not having a clue.

Like the lass whose just been on tipping point, one question was what insect was the sixth plague sent by god, her "No idea I'm just going to say locusts because they are bigger than flies"

Another one something to do with picasso, her " I'm going to say bull because bears have small ears"

What spirit is in a bloody Mary was wrong because it's vodka and not bloody Mary so that was fixed.

I think (possibly since Who Wants To Be A Millionaire was doing it), that contestants in the shows I have seen need to do all this long reasoning to give some sort of buildup.

What is 2+2?
Hmm, tricky one. I know 3+1 and 2+1, even a fair idea what 2+3 is, so 2+2 must be somewhere in between. Is it threeee....no four....four yes that is it, I’m sticking with that.

I don’t think I’d ever get on.
why do you think that
because it bloody well is, move on.

I have noticed that these days, the number of questions per show is very very low.

do ok for not having a clue.

Like the lass whose just been on tipping point, one question was what insect was the sixth plague sent by god, her "No idea I'm just going to say locusts because they are bigger than flies"

Another one something to do with picasso, her " I'm going to say bull because bears have small ears"

What spirit is in a bloody Mary was wrong because it's vodka and not bloody Mary so that was fixed.
And she fluked the jackpot, it was a bloody Maria though on the question so tequila was right

Last edited:

Back