Conspiracy theory poll, percentage of Britains who believe in:

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
What's the percentage of people who also believe these so called polls...

Weird that these people who are believing the lockdown was the only option. When that option hasn't happened before and they're taking the piss outta people who ask questions.

Enjoy your suicide kits. Sheeple.

@Lefty Frizzell is the nephew of David Icke. Reckons he actually saw Tony Blair in lizard form.
If you watch closely during that news report when he is doing heady uppies with Keegan back in the day, one of the heady uppies is not with his head...but with his "long" tongue. That's all I'm saying, watch the video for yourself.

It's his wife that is the leader of the lizards anyway, a well known fact to us in the community. From the same lounge as Liz, Bush Sr/Jr, Eamonn Holmes and Gaddafi.

Please, stop making demands. It is the way of deflection and is the most base type of debate. The facile point referred to the use of gravity as an example.
’Scientifically speaking’ somebody using one or two words on a public message board would not be considered as ‘disputing something which is commonly taken as fact’. Speaking scientifically that would take a much more involved, reasoned and referenced work. If we were to speak scientifically. But we’re not. We are communicating on a football message board. It’s not the Royal Institution, or even the Oxford Union, so even further removed from the realms of scientific or mathematical proof than those two examples. (Far, further, furthest).
I fail to see (no surprise there then) how claiming that oxygen is slightly heavier than air, or that an atmosphere consisting of 100% oxygen is dangerous, or that NASA boffins would be aware of these facts can be viewed as ‘disputing something which is commonly taken as fact’.
Just to keep things ticking along what happened to the absolute deluge of evidence?
Shirley if one is making the argument the someone else must provide evidence contrary to what one claims is commonly accepted it is not enough to say the evidence exists. That sounds a bit bullying to me.
CT? Me? Couldn’t be further from the truth son. Don't make assumptions. (Like I did there - in case you missed it, son)
Wibble. :lol:
You don't half go on a bit for somebody who doesn't care ;)
Word soup. :lol:

Last edited:

Back