Conspiracy Theorists & The Great Reset

The microchip thing is the most mental theory and it seems to be building attention rather than dying. If someone had invented a power source, processor, 5G transmitter, GPS locator or a ‘live lab’ able to do real time chemical analysis of your blood and make any one of these things so microscopic they could not be seen, it would be nobel prize or some other major award time. To have invented all of these, each area representing a quantum leap in technology and put them together in a single package, would be incredible, especially as they have kept it and any build up research quiet.

I’ve said for years that the next major personal tech breakthrough for first world countries, would be something that does that instant analysis. Get a beep saying your potassium or salt levels are low, graph cholesterol rising etc. It would be a huge benefit to general health, and likely stop annoying headaches, those days you feel a bit crappy etc.

For the third word, there has been research into micro labs. In many remote locations (or refugee camps), you dont have the benefit of loads of consultants and big hospital lab. They want to be able to stick some blood or spit into a machine and screen for major diseases. Some countries have shown an interest in having this at borders for disease control (talked about long before covid).

If you could make something like this, even at the size of a tin of beans, you would make an absolute fortune.

How anyone can look at tech trends and think such an amazing microscopic device has been constructed and then we needed to fake a global pandemic to sneak it into people, is beyond me. Invent it, win major awards, then sell it for a fortune, Shops will struggle to keep it in stock. No need to trick people.

Loonies, the lot of them.

Was listening to a podcast with Elon musk where he is hopeful by version 10 of neuralink we will be symbiotic with AI sounds absolutely class sign me up.

Puts a great argument that we already are symbiotic with our phones the draw back being our thumbs limiting the input data rate.

We certainly count you out of the ‘wealth of intelligence’ system. My four year old has a better understanding of the universe than you, you bloody dribbler.
It depends what you're understanding.
Some people have a better understanding of the workings of the famous five but it doesn't mean they know it's a truth.
Have a think on that....and....indoctrination starts as soon as a person is capable of mimicking.
My bet is that in 2 years time, we will be living mostly like we did 1 year ago, only with more freedom to work from home, and with that perhaps more freedom over working hours.
Freedom to work from home?
Most jobs require work on a premises and cannot be done from home.

Last edited:
A year ago if you'd said that in twelve months the whole world would be wearing masks, keeping six feet apart, borders closed, people told to stay in their homes etc. etc.

You''d have been called a conspiracy theorist.

Just saying like.

If you linked it to a conspiracy. E.g adding a a sentence are beginning like: "Because of the lizard men, in 12 months we will be..."

If you just predicted it, that would be an unusual prediction but not a conspiracy theory.

The sort of chips in dogs work by having a coil of wire. When a magnetic field is waved in it's direction that generates a very small amount of power, to power a tiny chip and transmitter, which is then picked up by a receiver on the wand device. It is very similar tech (usually different wavelengths) to that used in swipe cards used in most workplaces these days.

The physical size makes it difficult to add much storage, but also the low powered chip means it is a very slow chip, with very slow data transfer rates. A dog chip contains a serial number and that is all it can manage to transmit - a few bytes. A typical work card, Mifare Classsic is the common standard here, and that holds 1k of information.

The frequencies used by such devices (13 Mhz) does not lend itself to fast data transfer. The likes of Wifi are 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz, but require a faster more power hungry processor and transmitter, which can not be done via magnetic induction with a small coil. You also need a larger antenna.

We are a long long way off being able to hold many gig of data into a chip implanted into a person and have it accessed by a scanner. Not without someone having to stand very still for a long time anyway. It also would not make any sense, why hold the data on the person? The smart way to do it would be to have a dog similar chip where everyone has an ID number and the data is held centrally (and backed up), the ID just becomes the identifier.

This is what we have now anyway, just not in implant form. Ok it is not one single ID running across all systems and you have a different ID for each. This does help security as data is in silos. We carry cards, online IDs and a number of other ways of identifying ourselves. Dogs can't speak or carry a wallet, which is why a chip is useful for them.

Of course this is just storage of data. Scale that up to the deluded paranoia that it will contain GPS tracking, monitor everything you do and say, and perform instant blood analysis of your health, and you take a massive quantum leap in technology.

So, no I don't think. Not within the next 2 decades anyway.
I mean that should really be the end of it but I bet it's not. :lol:

A year ago if you'd said that in twelve months the whole world would be wearing masks, keeping six feet apart, borders closed, people told to stay in their homes etc. etc.

Just saying like.

Not really like. The tinfoilers tend to claim something has happened that people aren't aware of (well except them and youtube spenks). And it always get easily blarn.

And basically what you're saying is you can basically predict owt for the future, as you never know, it might happen (the above did happen, that's the biggest difference) - but then that's not a conspiracy, its simply a prediction.

That's simply bollocks.
i think we will always be under some kind of bullshit restrictions now , they can blame terrorism , "climate change" , covid 19 or any crap they want , but all i know is with every passing year we become less and less free

What restrictions would that be? Are you going to class any preventative law as a restriction?

Last edited:
At least two of them on this thread (pretend to) believe the earth is flat so simple logic isn't going to put them off. One of them actually thinks you can prove the earth is flat by drawing a horizontal line on a window.......I have no idea what goes on inside some peoples heads.
It's a weird thing like. Dunno if it's just a cry for attention or what?

The sort of chips in dogs work by having a coil of wire. When a magnetic field is waved in it's direction that generates a very small amount of power, to power a tiny chip and transmitter, which is then picked up by a receiver on the wand device. It is very similar tech (usually different wavelengths) to that used in swipe cards used in most workplaces these days.

The physical size makes it difficult to add much storage, but also the low powered chip means it is a very slow chip, with very slow data transfer rates. A dog chip contains a serial number and that is all it can manage to transmit - a few bytes. A typical work card, Mifare Classsic is the common standard here, and that holds 1k of information.

The frequencies used by such devices (13 Mhz) does not lend itself to fast data transfer. The likes of Wifi are 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz, but require a faster more power hungry processor and transmitter, which can not be done via magnetic induction with a small coil. You also need a larger antenna.

We are a long long way off being able to hold many gig of data into a chip implanted into a person and have it accessed by a scanner. Not without someone having to stand very still for a long time anyway. It also would not make any sense, why hold the data on the person? The smart way to do it would be to have a dog similar chip where everyone has an ID number and the data is held centrally (and backed up), the ID just becomes the identifier.

This is what we have now anyway, just not in implant form. Ok it is not one single ID running across all systems and you have a different ID for each. This does help security as data is in silos. We carry cards, online IDs and a number of other ways of identifying ourselves. Dogs can't speak or carry a wallet, which is why a chip is useful for them.

Of course this is just storage of data. Scale that up to the deluded paranoia that it will contain GPS tracking, monitor everything you do and say, and perform instant blood analysis of your health, and you take a massive quantum leap in technology.

So, no I don't think. Not within the next 2 decades anyway.

The thing with instant blood analysis - anybody who believe this should read Bad Blood about Theranos who reckoned they could do all kinds of analysis from a single drop of blood (spoiler they couldn't) now people actually believe there is a tiny implantable chip which can do this and somehow send out the results.......there are some idiots about.

It depends what you're understanding.
Some people have a better understanding of the workings of the famous five but it doesn't mean they know it's a truth.
Have a think on that....and....indoctrination starts as soon as a person is capable of mimicking.

Obviously only jobs that can. You can’t block pave someones drive or build a ship from home, what I mean if office based roles are more likely to offer full or partial work from home. We have shown it works.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again... international, unfettered free-market capitalism is the only “conspiracy”. When you have a world system that allows so few to hold so much power & so much wealth you really don’t need any other conspiracies.

Have seen the “world economic forum” and “the UN” referenced on this thread as evidence of conspiracy.

The extremely loaded term “globalism” seems to be becoming more common and features more and more on here.

Its a shame that this stuff never seems to lead people to find out about capitalism and how it actually works - it’s always a launching pad into a world of complete horseshit

The thing with instant blood analysis - anybody who believe this should read Bad Blood about Theranos who reckoned they could do all kinds of analysis from a single drop of blood (spoiler they couldn't) now people actually believe there is a tiny implantable chip which can do this and somehow send out the results.......there are some idiots about.
If it could be done, I’d love one and millions of others would too. I’ve never gone in for fitbit and step counters, but this would be great. Some of it steps back to when I was about 20. It was very hot and had been for a few weeks. I had an office based student job, in a place with poor ventilation. I’d been feeling a bit off for days, but went to the pub one evening. It was near a friends house and was a 2-3 mile walk. Half way through my first pint, I was struggling, feeling awful. If it was not such a long walk back by myself I’d have gone home then. On someones suggestion , I got a bag of salted peanuts and not long after started to feel much better. A follow up bag of pork scratchings and I was back to normal.

I don’t eat much processed food, so with it being hot and sweaty, my salt levels were too low. It is something I have always tried to stay aware of since. A chip to monitor that would be great. Add in vitamin levels, iron, zinc, potassium, keeping that balance right makes a massive difference to health. That is before you get really fancy and look for diseases.

If you could make such a thing, you would be shouting it from the rooftops and fighting away queues. You wouldn’t be tricking people to have it. If you made it a secret, and it reported your health centrally to a secret government organisation, what would be the point? “Our systems show Dave has low salt today and will be feeling a bit off. We will file that information.”. Why not just tell me, then I can do something about it? It also means it can transmit data low power locally with bluetooth or NFC rather than high power and complex like 5g.

Like most conspiracies, it breaks down because the thing they are talking about is pure fantasy. But, the important parts are the why and how? Usually it comes down to being really difficult to cover up because you would need millions of people in on it, and the why, usually no real reason.

Have seen the “world economic forum” and “the UN” referenced on this thread as evidence of conspiracy.

The extremely loaded term “globalism” seems to be becoming more common and features more and more on here.

Its a shame that this stuff never seems to lead people to find out about capitalism and how it actually works - it’s always a launching pad into a world of complete horseshit

People keep spouting on about secretive agenda's from the UN - they have websites listing what they plan and the simple fact is that the UN are a fairly toothless advisory body only who are summarily ignored by countries on a regular basis (look at the Isreal / Palestine issues as an example) so if they are the New World Order they are pretty shit at it.

If it could be done, I’d love one and millions of others would too. I’ve never gone in for fitbit and step counters, but this would be great. Some of it steps back to when I was about 20. It was very hot and had been for a few weeks. I had an office based student job, in a place with poor ventilation. I’d been feeling a bit off for days, but went to the pub one evening. It was near a friends house and was a 2-3 mile walk. Half way through my first pint, I was struggling, feeling awful. If it was not such a long walk back by myself I’d have gone home then. On someones suggestion , I got a bag of salted peanuts and not long after started to feel much better. A follow up bag of pork scratchings and I was back to normal.

I don’t eat much processed food, so with it being hot and sweaty, my salt levels were too low. It is something I have always tried to stay aware of since. A chip to monitor that would be great. Add in vitamin levels, iron, zinc, potassium, keeping that balance right makes a massive difference to health. That is before you get really fancy and look for diseases.

If you could make such a thing, you would be shouting it from the rooftops and fighting away queues. You wouldn’t be tricking people to have it. If you made it a secret, and it reported your health centrally to a secret government organisation, what would be the point? “Our systems show Dave has low salt today and will be feeling a bit off. We will file that information.”. Why not just tell me, then I can do something about it? It also means it can transmit data low power locally with bluetooth or NFC rather than high power and complex like 5g.

Like most conspiracies, it breaks down because the thing they are talking about is pure fantasy. But, the important parts are the why and how? Usually it comes down to being really difficult to cover up because you would need millions of people in on it, and the why, usually no real reason.

We basically have that well diabetics do, an implant they use to monitor glucose levels. It links to your phone.

Obviously only jobs that can. You can’t block pave someones drive or build a ship from home, what I mean if office based roles are more likely to offer full or partial work from home. We have shown it works.
I agree that side can work but that side alone only caters for a certain percentage of the entire working industry.
The majority cannot work from home.

Just saying like.

You’d have just predicted a new pandemic, which many have including the U.K. government. The conspiracy would be more governments chose to ignore it and didn’t put anything in place to mitigate it.

I agree that side can work but that side alone only caters for a certain percentage of the entire working industry.
The majority cannot work from home.
True, but we were talking about freedoms and loss of freedom. In 2 years time, I can’t see any loss of freedom from this and we will be living in a similar world to what we were 1 year ago. The exceptions are there is likely to be greater freedom awarded to those who can work from home and 100% wfh jobs might become common. Someone could live in Sunderland but ‘work’ in London.

The other exception is our freedom to move in Europe. It is likely we will have to apply for a visa and can’t just jump on a ferry at a whim. That is not covid related and realistically as the UK tourist industry is worth so much, the EU are going to need to try to make that last minute travel as easy as possible. Though some countries may insist on evidence of a covid vaccination before you are allowed in.

True, but we were talking about freedoms and loss of freedom. In 2 years time, I can’t see any loss of freedom from this and we will be living in a similar world to what we were 1 year ago.
It depends on how you've been seeing things panning out over years.
Take a look back over the years and you can clearly see we've been whittled down, piece by piece of lots of what we deemed as, freedom of choice.

The exceptions are there is likely to be greater freedom awarded to those who can work from home and 100% wfh jobs might become common. Someone could live in Sunderland but ‘work’ in London.
You mean work in London from their home in Sunderland?

The other exception is our freedom to move in Europe. It is likely we will have to apply for a visa and can’t just jump on a ferry at a whim.
Aye, I think that'll be the norm...but then again, what's really going to be the issue. It's almost been like that, anyway.

That is not covid related and realistically as the UK tourist industry is worth so much, the EU are going to need to try to make that last minute travel as easy as possible. Though some countries may insist on evidence of a covid vaccination before you are allowed in.
I honestly don't think tourist industry is a bother for those at the top...now.

I have a feeling we are going into corporation mode and the small businesses will be absorbed into that.
The employers of those small businesses become redundant or become the employee of the corporation.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm overthinking it.
Only time will tell what this is really all about.

It depends on how you've been seeing things panning out over years.
Take a look back over the years and you can clearly see we've been whittled down, piece by piece of lots of what we deemed as, freedom of choice.

So what freedoms have been whittled away then? I am 48 and personally I believe we have much more freedom than we had as a kid or my parents / grandparents had. Or are you making stuff up to fit a narrative as usual.

Back