Conspiracy Theorists & The Great Reset

The Pallion Stallion

Central Defender
Anyone believe any of this?

I’ve got plenty of nuggets on my Facebook posting unsubstantiated rumours and hypotheses about a number of things including the US election, global child trafficking & pedophile rings regarding influential individuals and the latest being the ‘Great Reset’ which is allegedly underway. This apparently means those in power are using COVID-19 to maintain our population, reset the economy & control our day-to-day lives.

I mean don’t get me wrong, there’s some interesting points to be debated but surely they’re so far fetched that it just isn’t viable? I never, ever see any credible evidence, just Karen from Cornwall screaming on Facebook about what’s she’s heard from her cousins, uncles mistress:lol:

“Conspiracy theorists” - this is thrown around a lot today. To me that’s someone who believes 5G gives you a virus or the moon landings were faked. The Great Reset is a globalist agenda from the UN / World Economic Forum. It’s all there on their websites. If it’s a secret / conspiracy, they are not very good at them.

I find it hard to believe the official account of the death of Princess Diana. On the other hand my rational head tells me it would be impossible to cover it up if it had been carried out by UK authorities.

It’s an interesting point, let’s look at it another way. The biggest threat to the planet is global warming and over population. We cull animals if they get over populated and create an imbalance in nature.

We, as a species, can’t exactly turn around and say ‘right, there’s too many people we need to cull some of us’, maybe this is a way of controlling the population expansion. Maybe it’s not.

for those saying what do governments get from plunging a country into trillions of pounds of debt, the answer is simple. Whenever there’s a catastrophe there’s money to be made and coffers to be raised. The small minority of people who actually make real decisions are set to gain massively from a global pandemic, they have free reign to rob whatever they want.

This ain’t a conspiracy, this is just fact, it’s all over the news, just look at how many dodgy contracts are being handed out etc.

Anyone believe any of this?

I’ve got plenty of nuggets on my Facebook posting unsubstantiated rumours and hypotheses about a number of things including the US election, global child trafficking & pedophile rings regarding influential individuals and the latest being the ‘Great Reset’ which is allegedly underway. This apparently means those in power are using COVID-19 to maintain our population, reset the economy & control our day-to-day lives.

I mean don’t get me wrong, there’s some interesting points to be debated but surely they’re so far fetched that it just isn’t viable? I never, ever see any credible evidence, just Karen from Cornwall screaming on Facebook about what’s she’s heard from her cousins, uncles mistress:lol:
Makes me laugh when they talk about a cashless society. Nearly every transaction I make is contactless in one way or another.

Back