Conspiracy Theorists & The Great Reset

Well, that's because it was the entire point you were replying to.

me:
What valid points are there about the vaccine being a plot to put microchips into people?

you:
It seems to work well for dogs and such.

me:
wouldn’t work for humans

you:
I don't recall mentioning injection of a chip into humans. You've simply assumed I've said it.

But never mind.
Injection and implant are two different things.
Precisely. The questions all conspiracy theories never address is "what's the ultimate motivation for this shady operation?" And don't just spout "population control!!", that's just a means to an end. What is that end??? Who are these "elites" that are secretly manipulating us and what is their aim?

Some people just need to think their is a dastardly ulterior motive for everything they encounter. It must be a nightmare for them. Who do they turn to Rodney? :lol:
We'll soon find out the full reason.
Must be embarrassing being an all-powerful shadowy elite that controls the media and all governments, and will stop at nothing to keep it secret, but you keep getting found out by oddballs on internet message boards and youtube.
It seems a that percentage control 99% of the wealth. What does that tell you?
:D :D :D

So like I said before, such miniaturization of any of the key bits of technology would be a major research prize (possibly Nobel), let alone being able to put them together into something so small it is invisible to sneak into a vaccine. And the best you can offer is another conspiracy theory about UFOs in the 80s?!

I'll say it again, even at early research levels, we have nothing close to what nutters are saying, and this is just monitoring. Some say they can control us through chips like some radio controlled car. That is a million steps further.

If they could have this amazing health monitoring chip smaller than a pin head, people would flock to buy it. No need to fake a global pandemic to trick people into getting it for free.

There are some seriously crazy people out there.
Or are they all,crazy or just accepted as being so by controlled media manipulation of the masses?

Something to ponder.

Last edited:

I’ve got this mad conspiracy theory that Stuart Donald and Charlie Methen didn’t actually care about the local community and buying pints for fans was a way of manipulating the masses into to liking them.

then trying to run away with a quick buck when promoted to the championship....

I’ll get my tin hat

Intrigued. A shadowy UK army unit dedicated to psyops is all over making spoof phonecalls to radio phone-ins to discredit conspiracy theories - so how do you know this? How have you penetrated their secrecy and maskirovka?

You have hit the nail right on the head there. Some super secret conspiracy is going on yet the people running it seem to be unable to keep their secret info away from Reddit, Twitter, Facebook and Infowars. I think we can be pretty well assured that the secret conspiracy is run along the lines of the Home Guard in Dad's army.

You have hit the nail right on the head there. Some super secret conspiracy is going on yet the people running it seem to be unable to keep their secret info away from Reddit, Twitter, Facebook and Infowars. I think we can be pretty well assured that the secret conspiracy is run along the lines of the Home Guard in Dad's army.
So now there are conspiracies but because people with no evidence or background or knowledge in the area of the conspiracies have uncovered them, there are now conspiracy conspiracies, dedicated to making the conspiracy people look like idiots, in order to discredit them.

They don't need any help with this one.

Canada
Total cases
+4,276
Recovered
Deaths
+59

Yeah a measly 311,000 cases and over 11,000 deaths. Yet more utter drivel from your confused mind

Is that really the best you can find to prove your case? Sightings of UFO's and lots of people allegedly seeing a UFO in the 80's. Can you see why people don't take you seriously?
ufo`scan be a cover for military testing in the same way they are using covid 19 for the great reset/un agenda 2030

That is quite a leap of faith.

Do you think we will still be living under such restrictions in 2 years time?
i think we will always be under some kind of bullshit restrictions now , they can blame terrorism , "climate change" , covid 19 or any crap they want , but all i know is with every passing year we become less and less free

i think we will always be under some kind of bullshit restrictions now , they can blame terrorism , "climate change" , covid 19 or any crap they want , but all i know is with every passing year we become less and less free
My bet is that in 2 years time, we will be living mostly like we did 1 year ago, only with more freedom to work from home, and with that perhaps more freedom over working hours.

A year ago if you'd said that in twelve months the whole world would be wearing masks, keeping six feet apart, borders closed, people told to stay in their homes etc. etc.

You''d have been called a conspiracy theorist.

Just saying like.

Back