Conspiracy Theorists & The Great Reset

A great thread bump and fantastic reading it again. No surprises that those saying everything was bad and we just couldn't see it was Oldie, Parm and Nukehassle fan. There are a couple of the usual conspiracy names missing but we got three of them.

The main theme seems to be that our freedoms are gone from good and we were stupid for thinking that the world would return to normal, and that working from home would not be a common thing. Also a 100% certain prediction from Oldie, just like he has been predicting Rwanda deportations will happen soon.

Post 94 - It will take a couple of years to kick in but 100% that is the agenda

"Of course, it's a total set up, companies are going to fall like dominoes and many people will be put under state financial control."

Parm: "i think we will always be under some kind of bullshit restrictions now , they can blame terrorism , "climate change" , covid 19 or any crap they want , but all i know is with every passing year we become less and less free"

Nukehasslefan claims working from home will not be a thing and backing up Parm in saying our freedoms have been gradually removed, but can't say what.:
It really was.

Obviously I missed this, not sure how. Anyhoo at the time Covid was kicking in and we didn't know how deadly it was. I shared what info I had (not much) on thhis very forum, check it up!

That was early 2020. Family worried, we were all trapped indoors for months before you lot, it was very surreal time. Go outside your home in China and you can't avoid people. During covid it was lovely of an evening, very odd though.

Since 2020 we've had

- congressional hearings on Aliens/UFO's
- Retrospective investigations into WW2, from the other perspective
- COVID, 25m+ died apparently between 2020 and 2021, believe what you wnat, don't care, fingers in ears.
- myocarditis, excess deaths in young people
- cosy living crisis
- immigration off the f***ing chart

nothing to see here

I'm 22 and even I know that we are fed total bullshit by our media.

I cant believe that people actually think that the West tells the truth and everyone else lies. And I cant believe that people seriously lap up every version of events that they are spoon fed by the BBC and co. I'm inclined to believe the total opposite.

Back