Conspiracy theorist dies of COVID-19 after deliberately catching it to prove it is a hoax

ive already had it mate. was bricking it at first but wore off after a day. there doesnt seem to be any evidence of long term antibodies but the virus has mutated to a more virulent but less lethal pathogen so good news on that front. but now they are pushing asymptomatic cases as danger to enforce other meausres like local lockdowns and mask wearing. D416G strain i do believe

ive already had it mate. was bricking it at first but wore off after a day. there doesnt seem to be any evidence of long term antibodies but the virus has mutated to a more virulent but less lethal pathogen so good news on that front. but now they are pushing asymptomatic cases as danger to enforce other meausres like local lockdowns and mask wearing. D416G strain i do believe

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i was drinking heavily at start of lockdown so think my immune system was low and got it slightly worse than it normally would have been. i recommended quercetin and zinc if feeling the need to boost your immune system , quercetin is an ionophore same as hydroxychloroquine and next best over the counter shit. 45mg zinc and 1000mg quercetin..... only trying to help. stay safe

i was drinking heavily at start of lockdown so think my immune system was low and got it slightly worse than it normally would have been. i recommended quercetin and zinc if feeling the need to boost your immune system , quercetin is an ionophore same as hydroxychloroquine and next best over the counter shit. 45mg zinc and 1000mg quercetin..... only trying to help. stay safe
alright trump ;)

hows it funny, what is the strain classified? D416G! do some research, mannnn.. im all up for debate on the subject and happily accept if im wrong, but the mask subject is something where if we have mandatory measures we will never be allowed those rights back. its handing over your civil liberties . if some serious shit goes down masks should be considered, right now its ludicrous to wear masks, we have had worse flu seasons than this in terms of death rates.

Aye. Internet hard man strikes again :lol:
hows it funny, what is the strain classified? D416G! do some research, mannnn.. im all up for debate on the subject and happily accept if im wrong, but the mask subject is something where if we have mandatory measures we will never be allowed those rights back. its handing over your civil liberties . if some serious shit goes down masks should be considered, right now its ludicrous to wear masks, we have had worse flu seasons than this in terms of death rates.
Fucks sake :lol: :lol:

but but neil fergusons computer said loads of deaths, i dont know what we would have done without neil fergusons computer spreadsheet calculator that overrules the word of god

its an opinion dude. were all allowed them. for some reason the mask wearers are holier than thou. dont go near anyone not wearing a mask, easy. always the same type of person no matter what the subject acts this way

but but neil fergusons computer said loads of deaths, i dont know what we would have done without neil fergusons computer spreadsheet calculator that overrules the word of god
i always remember when lockdown first started and some woman i thought was crazy was trying to hug people and praising jesus in the queue for the newsagent , people were shit scared. i was too. i wish i gave her a hug now

i always remember when lockdown first started and some woman i thought was crazy was trying to hug people and praising jesus in the queue for the newsagent , people were shit scared. i was too. i wish i gave her a hug now
i'd rather follow the word of jesus than neil fergusons computer simulator at this point

So did you get banned for drinking and posting? :D ha'way who were you in a previous life

Back