Console Deals / Black Friday

Travis

Striker
So the PS4 I bought my son 4 years ago has to go. It chugs through some of the newer games kicking out more heat than Sellafield.

Argos are currently selling the 1tb slim with Battlefront II and a controller for £279. They want that game fro Christmas anyway so is this a good deal or will I find better what with Black Friday coming soon?

Surely if I wanted the upgrade to a 4K console I would just go with the PS4 pro? They have about 10 games for PS4 so don’t really want to start buying them all again. Also I don’t have a UHD TV so little point in either anyway.
You should avoid any advice from UTW. He knows as much about gaming as I do about quantum physics.

For your needs there's really no point in getting either a Pro on an X. I'd keep an eye on Black Friday, personally.

Take it apart and clean it out and as said apply some new thermal paste to the apu. Do mine once a year takes about an hour and runs nice and quite when done.

Surely if I wanted the upgrade to a 4K console I would just go with the PS4 pro? They have about 10 games for PS4 so don’t really want to start buying them all again. Also I don’t have a UHD TV so little point in either anyway.
If you don't have an external hard drive then look out for a 1tb ps4 deal, I'm sure they'll be a few

Take it apart and clean it out and as said apply some new thermal paste to the apu. Do mine once a year takes about an hour and runs nice and quite when done.
Aye, just take apart your console and add paste to the processor. Nothing bad can happen there, no electrical shocks or owt.

Back