Consett Man - Baby Assault - 8 year sentence

• Thread starter Deleted member 32773
  • Start date
What about if you knocked one of us nice cyclists off our bike and caused death or permanent injury?

I'm saving your reply for if it happens and I'm building the gallows in me back garden!
Haha I would never harm a hair on your head son ..... bike or no bike 😄
But did you not say

"He has more or less ended another humans life or at least quality of life therefore for me death penalty is what is needed"

Your burden of harm for the death penalty wasn't even causing loss of life, it was simply causing a huge decline in quality of life.

Do you wish to change your opinion?
No not at all what he did deserves the death penalty in my opinion

Last edited:

I don't believe in the death sentence for any crime. It's a horrific case and the poor child has a life time of suffering. The family must be going through hell to see the child suffer. Hopefully they can get a decent payout for the child from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme. Whatever the intention or lack of intention from the culprit serving 4 years is pathetic for the damage done.
As mentioned on previous threads. Do-gooder justice in full affect here...

Have the ususal posters been along yet to say its a long enough term. Prison doesnt work. Police did what they could. Judge didnt have any powers to give him any longer etc etc :rolleyes:
I don't think it's long enough, nothing would be for the poor kid. A longer sentence might make the family feel better and give a consequence for the guys actions and at least show that it won't be tolerated by society.

Last edited by a moderator:
So sad. As a parent you do get frustrated but there is absolutely no excuse, what would he have done to a grown bloke who irritated him? Absolutely nothing. Hopefully someone will sort him out in jail

Back