Conor McLaughlin

So depressing how many people post on this forum and know sweet fa bout football. Don't know the lad's position, don't know his nationality, don't know his style of play and on and on it goes. Wise up and get behind the fella and the team.

What do you think of him now? It seems the fans you were quick to lay into knew what they were talking about...funny that.

The worst player I’ve ever seen play for us. At least the likes of Gareth Hall, Clive Clarke and Mark Lynch were abysmal at a higher level. This lad is the worst player in our worst ever side

Called it early. Him being signed should be enough of a cause for both Hill and Coton to be on the dole, but they won't be because their mates own the club.

Piss Taking Party is in full swing.

Signing other teams rejects is such a ridiculous strategy. If someone can’t at least compete for a place at struggling Millwall then they’re not going to be a top 6 League one player.

That was down there with one of the worst individual performances I've ever seen (weirdly the other contenders are RBs too, McShane v Everton away and Jones v Barnsley away). I honestly can't understand how he is still in the squad, he has absolutely no footballing ability whatsoever, this league is full of better RBs, almost all signed on frees too.

He's soft as you kna what ( how many times in that first half did he go down ..we were sure he was desperate to get off the pitch) He just goes through the motions, his body language and effort is awful.Clearly not bothered .Not putting a shift in is unforgivable..

How many times is that now we've started him and had to move O'Nien to RB because he's so bad he needs to be subbed?

Remember Parky bringing him on for the last ten minutes when we were coasting against Tranmere? Suggests to me he's been told he has to get him in the team.

Back