Connor McLaughlin

Ok he’s crap, but there are 5 pages here hammering our scouting team and no one has mentioned that this lad was probably our 10th choice. Isn’t there a list somewhere of all the fullbacks we wanted but went elsewhere? Clearly the management didn’t really want him, he was just a body in the end.

Recruitment clearly hasn’t been good enough but I think someone should highlight how difficult it must be. Players of the calibre we expect don’t want to come here.
He was literally the first body in this summer. The lad was clearly our first choice right back signing.

How is it we signed this f. Er. Have we seen a worse fb in this shity div 1? So how do we end up with him? Same applys to so many others over the last few seasons in the lower leagues. Shit keepers defenders midfielders and strikers. All to a man. small weak cowardly cannot pass a ball. And. Couldn't give a toss.

As a 54 yr old bloke who has been a season ticket holder at this club for 45 yrs ,this lad we ve signed from Millwall has to be the worst I have ever seen.He has nothing, absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsover. No get up and go, no pace, dosent read the game, cant pass, cant run . No courage,will not overlap for a FB...I can only assume , like the Belgium lad it was a very cheap signing where our scouting team have merely assumed because he was in a higher league he must be better.

Twice in the first half against Southend he let a good pass go out for a throw in. A momentary effort and then just “oh fuck it” and let it go. Incredibly lazy

Back