Connor McLaughlin

b1gals

Striker
I can accept a defender missing a challenge or being beaten by skillful player and I can accept a defender making a mistake, it happens ..... but when Portsmouth played the ball around him on the half-way line leading to their goal, the 'effort' he made to get back and defend was embarrassing and utterly disgraceful. Absolutely shameful :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Thought it was Ozturk and Willis.

He isn’t a left back, can’t kick with his left foot and Harness was their stand out player but think we should let him play in his normal position before slating him.

Oh and thought Ross did well to bring Hume on to give him some support for last 10, we looked v solid which is unusual going into extra time

Looks uncomfortable out of position. Looking forward to getting a LB in and having a settled back 4. Been chopped and changed too much already, it was a big issue last season.

He's shite, but when you sign other shite teams shite that's what you get unfortunately. The lad tries enough, but he has the natural footballing talent of the elephant man.

I can accept a defender missing a challenge or being beaten by skillful player and I can accept a defender making a mistake, it happens ..... but when Portsmouth played the ball around him on the half-way line leading to their goal, the 'effort' he made to get back and defend was embarrassing and utterly disgraceful. Absolutely shameful :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

he didnt cover himself in glory today did he, and we cant let him play that position again it was awful to be honest

had 4 poor games but hasn't really had his life been made easy by the tactics and positions. feel for him in that respect but been directly at fault for a few goals this season. Not great for the lad

Back