Connor mcgregor and UFC

bowers2

Striker
IVE never really been into this sport preferring boxing over what I preceive to be quite brutal.

I’ve oviously seen mcgregor strutting his stuff and being a general gobshite.

I watched his film tonight. What a guy.

Is he well liked in the game by the nuterals or is he just a dick?

He seems to be an unreal fitness guru and focussed. His story is a modern day rocky.

I am right or am I being fooled as he produced the film?

Regardless I really enjoyed it.

Good fighter but he’s not the best as he makes out. He’s the biggest star/draw that there’s been in the sport due to his personality.

Got to give him credit though he’s maximised his earnings and could retire tomorrow.

He typified an era imo. Very tidy striker and a master of mind tames, but took too long chasing the dollar with those farcical boxing encounters and the mma game has moved on. He'll get beasted by those with a solid ground game, and even on his feet i can't see how he could live with a relentless machine like fergerson.

It's obvious he plays the promo game very well and isn't the complete arsehole he portrays in the media in order to sell tickets. He's set himself up for life so fair play to him like.

He typified an era imo. Very tidy striker and a master of mind tames, but took too long chasing the dollar with those farcical boxing encounters and the mma game has moved on. He'll get beasted by those with a solid ground game, and even on his feet i can't see how he could live with a relentless machine like fergerson.

It's obvious he plays the promo game very well and isn't the complete arsehole he portrays in the media in order to sell tickets. He's set himself up for life so fair play to him like.

After his Mayweather fight fee, take of gate receipts/ppv’s Etc, he made just over $100,000,000 :eek:

Very good fighter but his draw is definitely his personality. Can see why he’s loved and hated equally.

Personally loved “I’d like to take this opportunity to apologise... to absolutely no one”

I like him, good at what he does and charismatic to boot. Young lad who has done very well for himself through dedication and hard work.

Back