Concourse at Wembley.

the dude

Striker
Can you walk right round our part of the concourse. My Dad and friends are in block 502 and as I didn't decide to go till last minute I'm in 519. Can I have a beer with them before the game then walk round to my seat or is there a barrier?

Can you walk right round our part of the concourse. My Dad and friends are in block 502 and as I didn't decide to go till last minute I'm in 519. Can I have a beer with them before the game then walk round to my seat or is there a barrier?
You can on the lower levels, not sure about up there

Im in 502 anarl

Cannot answer the question about walking around the concourse. But even if there are walls between different sections on the concourse, you should still be able to meet up. In the actual bowl of the stadium just walk from your seat to their seat and go out of nearest exit to the concourse

Back