Conclusions from today

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
JR knows his best CB pairing now. Midfield can be strengthened with Dobson in there. Full back 09 will remain due to nothing better. LB new solid man required please, or that lass who played down the left for USA. One BIG fuck off ctr mid man required, just to frighten the bastards.

All of this yes but JR needs to now run with this and show he can be the man to lead us.......still ?????s though.

:eek::lol::lol::lol:

Portsmouth won't make the play offs ....look average at best....
We have by far the best keeper in the league by far....
Ozturk was outstanding today..
O Nien will run through brick walls for Safc..
Give me 11 of him every day of the week
The performance doesn't matter ....it's the results that counts ....mcgeady is our star ......without him we would be in shit creek....get behind jack Ross ....promotion beckons

I'd say Maguire is the best outfield player at SAFC. The good thing about this team is goals all over the pitch, the weakness is lack of a striker who will bang in 20 goals a season. If McNulty can bang in say 18 then we're certainties to go up, if he struggles then play offs again.

Watching Pompey today was like pulling teeth . Terrible performance . Play offs ?? Not a chance on that showing . curtis 2/10 just for being able to tie his laces !!! Sunderland look streets ahead of us

Goalkeeper is great in crosses
Wyke will be very important
The Big Turk should never have been dropped and he's an old fashioned strong defender
Max Power was very good
Willis played well for a lad new to us.
Will Grigg is the new Terry Curran ....and he was the player I have disliked most in my 56 years following the lads ...poor ability I can accept ....no effort at all is unforgivable.
We will get better and stronger ...

Portsmouth won't make the play offs ....look average at best....
We have by far the best keeper in the league by far....
Ozturk was outstanding today..
O Nien will run through brick walls for Safc..
Give me 11 of him every day of the week
The performance doesn't matter ....it's the results that counts ....mcgeady is our star ......without him we would be in shit creek....get behind jack Ross ....promotion beckons

I think McNulty could be as important for us as Mcgeady this season. He's a grafter that lad as well as a shithouse and he has a decent bit of ability too. A loan that might come good for a change in recent times.

Back