Concerts at SOL in 2022

i think even the "investigative journalists" at the echo could figure out the clubs less than subtle tweet... isnt elton just trying to tick off football grounds? he played the darlington ground a few years back i seem to remember...
Isn’t his drummer of the last god knows how many years, from Sunderland? I know EJ’s been quoted sayin complimentary things about SAFC fans in the past too

i think even the "investigative journalists" at the echo could figure out the clubs less than subtle tweet... isnt elton just trying to tick off football grounds? he played the darlington ground a few years back i seem to remember...

Exactly, I don't see how they'd need a forum of people to figure out a logo put on a pitch on a photo from the stadium

Isn’t his drummer of the last god knows how many years, from Sunderland? I know EJ’s been quoted sayin complimentary things about SAFC fans in the past too
google reckons the touring drummer is nigel olsson from wallesley... looks like he's got ray cooper on the tour for percussion too.

google reckons the touring drummer is nigel olsson from wallesley... looks like he's got ray cooper on the tour for percussion too.
A lad I know went to see Elton and Cooper in the late 70s. Just the two of em on stage. He’s a big Elton fan and said it was a great show. A bit different to other gigs of his but worth it for the novelty of it.

Back