Conceding the first goal

To be honest if and it's still if we were to lose tonight our run of late has been so good that we just need to brush it off and win the next 2 games, if we continue to lose one and win 2 or 3 then we'll get promoted.

Biggest difference in this team and Jack Ross team was that we dropped so many points to teams we should have comfortably beaten.

To be honest if and it's still if we were to lose tonight our run of late has been so good that we just need to brush it off and win the next 2 games, if we continue to lose one and win 2 or 3 then we'll get promoted.

Biggest difference in this team and Jack Ross team was that we dropped so many points to teams we should have comfortably beaten.
What worries me

and this is pre tonight’s game .

if we go up I can’t see us staying up

I think we may well have lost that game under Ross. We started in exactly the way that we didn't want to and never looked like scoring. But to equalise with the final kick was priceless.

When we do teams just sit in, defend and waste time and refs let them get away with it. We don’t have a creative midfielder to unlock defences like that or a striker who makes good runs or anticipates crosses. We rely on breaking at pace and getting the wide men in behind.

We struggled against a disciplined team.

If we had a decent threat of a centre-forward we'd be walking this...

We don’t score enough goals. Our defence is fine but we’ll always drop points with such little fire power. Worse still it’s boring and depressing to watch
What game were you watching we murdered them. They rode their luck but justice was done.

Last edited:
Here we gan, no plan B, don't score enough goals.. Blah blah blah. We do score enough goals, we have the best defence in the league. Our goal difference is +19.

Stop the f***ing nit picking coz we didn't win a match man.
Fleetwood concede the least chances in the division too. No real shame in struggling to create against them when they’ve got a 4th minute lead to hang on to.

Back