Composite doors and new windows

I’ve had a quote off Wearside Windows, got to say the bloke has been spot on so far.

Called and quoted when he said he would and the price seems very competitive. The gear they use looks good quality too.

Unless NE&C pull something spectacular out the bag I’ll be using WW.

I got a feeling the bloke (Arthur) is a trustworthy kind of bloke too.
Not keen on the composite doors on their website...do they have owt a bit more modern?

I can confirm they are spot on mind

Arthur top fella
Only people I use

I’ve had a quote off Wearside Windows, got to say the bloke has been spot on so far.

Called and quoted when he said he would and the price seems very competitive. The gear they use looks good quality too.

Unless NE&C pull something spectacular out the bag I’ll be using WW.

I got a feeling the bloke (Arthur) is a trustworthy kind of bloke too.

Any recommendations then @Gillythedilf
I use a lad who’s a one man band who not many know but he’s the best in the business.Be it ally doors ,roof lanterns ,pvc he knows the score and I never have one come back with him.
I’ll not give his name out incase one of my competitors is watching.

I’d go for W windows

JDI windows

TC plastics

out of all the ones who manufacture etc in the town.

I use a lad who’s a one man band who not many know but he’s the best in the business.Be it ally doors ,roof lanterns ,pvc he knows the score and I never have one come back with him.
I’ll not give his name out incase one of my competitors is watching.

I’d go for W windows

JDI windows

TC plastics

out of all the ones who manufacture etc in the town.
My brother has a cracking groundwork’s business if you need any help in that area.

I live in the CLS area and asked the next door neighbour where he got his doors done as they looked canny and he said it was BMW on Stella Gill but said he WOULDN'T recommend them. Had no issues initially but then had a couple of problems and had a hassle trying to get them back out but apparently it's a family firm and it was the son he had been dealing with. When he started kicking off a bit and the dad found out he sorted it out no problem.

Hence, I'm still looking for someone so will watch this thread with interest.

sounds about right, John senior is a class fella

Looking at replacing 2 big bay windows, porch windows and door, been quoted £4400 for white and £5500 for grey. Decent price or not?
Go on NE&C and you can price up online with your measurements.

I’ve been quoted £3400 for six windows. Can’t compare the two TBF as no door etc. Probably reasonable looking at that.

Grey is very faddy, as was light oak and wood grain in years gone by.
White for me, every time.
Probably have to wait 3/4 months for installation with grey as there’s no profile about at the minute

Back