COMPETITION ENTRIES - March-April 2023 - Theme: "POSITIVE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last month's winner @becs helped me come up with this theme: "Positive". You can interpret it how you like, but there will be a twist to this competition, you need to write one or two sentences [only] to explain why, or how, the photograph represents something positive to you.

Usual stuff:

1. All welcome, any standard, any equipment.
2. Photographs must be taken between today and 30th April 2023. The competition will close at midnight on 30th April 2023.
3. Up to two entries per poster
4. The winner of the bi-monthly competition will go forward to the photograph of the year competition.
5. Please write one or two sentences - see above

Please use this thread for entries only.

Please use the DISCUSSION THREAD for any queries, discussion, comments or photos that you don't want to enter

NB:
For anyone who uses the SMB photo galleries for their photos before they enter them to the competition - from what I understand, is that the permission of the album must not be private, you need to have the album (in album privacy) set as : Can view media items : --> Registered members

Spring has sprung 1
Logon or register to see this image

Spring has sprung 2
Logon or register to see this image

These images, for me, signal:

the beginnings of new life;
longer days and shorter nights; and
hopefully, better, dryer weather, which means nice walks with the dog without us both getting up to the eyes in mud and having to shower together when we get home.:)

All this has a positive effect on my, and I'm sure many others', mental wellbeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back