Communal Office Fridges/Freezers

Friend at uni was getting irritated that someone was stealing his ham. He left a packet in his room for a few nights while it marinaded in piss and then placed it back in the fridge after draining the piss off. Someone then stole it so he left a note in the fridge letting them know what he had done.

Another friend used to refill his Tropicana carton with piss and put it back in the fridge as people kept drinking it.

Communal kitchens are terrible places.

Some people use the tea towel to dry dishes. Others use the very same tea towel to dry their hands.

I now wash every plate and cup before I use it and dry with blue roll.
I put a suggestion in once that we put all the dishes away dirty. I then put another in the following day congratulating them on the speedy uptake of my suggestion. Filthy twats they were

Are the contents of these things fair game? Is it expected that stuff gets swiped?

Or should I replace the solitary Kinder Bueno ice cream that I've just polished off while no one else is in?

We share with the army cadets who always leave stuff in there. They only moved in a couple of years ago but we have been there for decades and we bought the fridge so what is theres is ours in essence I think?

Said this before but at a previous place someone kept taking a bite out of pieces of fruit then putting it back. Eggs were also going missing from salad boxes.

1) Put laxatives in everything in the office fridge.

2) Never eat or drink anything from the office fridge.

3) Surge ahead of your colleagues careerwise as they suffer from gut type issues.

I just wipe snots on stuff.

1) Put laxatives in everything in the office fridge.

2) Never eat or drink anything from the office fridge.

3) Surge ahead of your colleagues careerwise as they suffer from gut type issues.

4) Rub your willy on sexy Sarah from accounts' coffee cup, thereby getting a blowjob by proxy
Disgraceful behaviour. ;)

Last edited:
Got two decent sized office fridges on this project, both equally used. My kit-kat was taken, for which the office was told if I catch them, they'll be sorry, the whole office just stared down, no eye contact. Came in the next day, the fridge i use is empty except my stuff, the other fridge was packed with everyone else stuff.

Back