Common Courtesy (mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTG

Striker
Are there really so many threads being deleted or merged that it is impossible for the mod involved to take a few seconds to let the OP of the thread know a) that it has happened and b) why?

I have never known a forum which operates with such an infuriating lack of consideration to its members as this one.

Are there really so many threads being deleted or merged that it is impossible for the mod involved to take a few seconds to let the OP of the thread know a) that it has happened and b) why?

I have never known a forum which operates with such an infuriating lack of consideration to its members as this one.
Yes, my (original) Annual Free Convention thread was closed down when there was nothing untoward as far as I was aware...no inappropriate content . I'd like to know why

You will normally receive a notification (alert) automatically unless you have disabled alerts for watching threads. Usually the moderator will leave a redirect from the old thread to the new one as well.

It is unrealistic for the moderators to send a message to every thread starter as dozens of threads are merged and it would take far to long and use up far to many of that moderators "conversations"

You will normally receive a notification (alert) automatically unless you have disabled alerts for watching threads. Usually the moderator will leave a redirect from the old thread to the new one as well.

It is unrealistic for the moderators to send a message to every thread starter as dozens of threads are merged and it would take far to long and use up far to many of that moderators "conversations"

So relate that answer to the 2nd post in this thread.

Mine got deleted about 30 mins ago and there was no notification or why it was deleted, same with comments the other night that were totally fine, which after 3 times of me posting were aloud to stay on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back