Committed to Academy 1 status and a big turn around - Rodwell

Just seen there's another young'un gone today. Cole Kiernan, who came on against Grimsby in the Leasing.com Trophy has signed for Boro.

Last edited:

worrying times

“Flanagan has got a contract offer and we’re in negotiations and there’s another player who I feel we’re close to getting a deal done with.
“After that, it’s just like every summer. It’s about being patient and getting the best players available for the budget.

from the biggest budget in League 1, that last bit should be quite chilling for all fans

worrying times

“Flanagan has got a contract offer and we’re in negotiations and there’s another player who I feel we’re close to getting a deal done with.
“After that, it’s just like every summer. It’s about being patient and getting the best players available for the budget.

from the biggest budget in League 1, that last bit should be quite chilling for all fans

Not sure what budget means anymore, after our gruesome twosome have abused it so much in the past

worrying times

exactly the same as previous windows then, wait for freebies or cheap options late in the window

Back