Commando

I loved commando.
The saying's are always good.

Matrix: "Let's off some steam ,Bennet."
Matrix: "Remember, Sully when I promised to kill you last?"......Sully: "That's right Matrix, you did."..... Matrix: "I lied."..... Sully: " arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Is it ever f***ing off film 4?

Not that I'm complaining like, fresh back from the pub and I'm damned if I'm not going to sit and watch it now for the 200th time.
If it was released today with the way people's expectation of films have been dumbed down by Marvel, it would probably rake in hundreds of millions of dollars. Also a probable homosexual antagonist.

It's one of the purest action flicks ever made. That said, it has to be number one on the list of most continuity errors and mistakes in any film as well, like. :lol:

I loved commando.
The saying's are always good.

Matrix: "Let's off some steam ,Bennet."
Matrix: "Remember, Sully when I promised to kill you last?"......Sully: "That's right Matrix, you did."..... Matrix: "I lied."..... Sully: " arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
Is there any evidence that the film actually exists or are you just buying hookline and sinker what the film studio tells you? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome film, pure brainless entertainment. Got the director's cut on Blu-ray, cut out quite a lot of the gore in original version.

I'm not sure I've seen it and I'm a massive Arnie fan. I feel a little ashamed.
You should it's class. Contractually obliged to do it along with red songs and conan 2. Whilst others were shite this is hidden gem with cracked one liners and loads of shoot outs. He actually starts film as a but of a loser too.

Back