Command and conquer

Red Alert 2 was fantastic. I used to play one map on skirmish mode where it was all islands linked with bridges. I'd blow the bridges to my base then take the oil derrecks at the top and bottom of the map then turn my entire base into an air field. It took hours to win on the hardest mode but I did it over and over again.

Generals was very good too, then it all went downhill. Was it Red Alert 1 that had the map creator?

Red Alert 2 was fantastic. I used to play one map on skirmish mode where it was all islands linked with bridges. I'd blow the bridges to my base then take the oil derrecks at the top and bottom of the map then turn my entire base into an air field. It took hours to win on the hardest mode but I did it over and over again.

Generals was very good too, then it all went downhill. Was it Red Alert 1 that had the map creator?

Generals was funny as. I used to create my own map which included a load of money crates. I'd play multiplayer, select the map I created and get the money crates asap :lol: epic trolling.

Red Alert and Red Alert 2 are two of the greatest games of all time imo.

Was it Tiberian Sun where you could create an almost impenetrable base with GDI?

Paved floors, firewall defence and double/triple up on automatic entry doors. I'm sure there was other stuff you had to do too. I remember playing with people who used to like a base building period at the start of a multiplayer & you'd just end up with a massive standoff when the actual fighting started.

Was it Red Alert 2 or Tiberian Sun where you could walk sandbags up to the AI base, block the exit with sandbags so the harvester couldn't get out (as the AI won't target sandbags) , then hoover up all the tiberium and destroy them ?

Was it Red Alert 2 or Tiberian Sun where you could walk sandbags up to the AI base, block the exit with sandbags so the harvester couldn't get out (as the AI won't target sandbags) , then hoover up all the tiberium and destroy them ?
Any news on release dates

Kane's Wrath was the last great one.

Red Alert 3 was okay, Tiberium Twilight just needs to be purged from existence.

Back