Command and conquer Red Alert remastered

It was absolutely class. Wish they'd create some new levels.

I played it through the EA site a few years ago, you could access all of the oldies, unsure if you still can.

I don't understand why they don't release more games like this for the Xbox One and PS4, as well as a compatible mouse so you don't have to rely on the controller.

It was absolutely class. Wish they'd create some new levels.

I played it through the EA site a few years ago, you could access all of the oldies, unsure if you still can.

I don't understand why they don't release more games like this for the Xbox One and PS4, as well as a compatible mouse so you don't have to rely on the controller.
Are there any similar at all at the moment

I wouldnt get my hopes up.

A company called petroglyph made a game called forged batallion. Allot of the devs involved were the guys who made the orig C&C games.

In early access it looked like the game had allot of potential. It really had the feel of the old C&C games. But they never finished the game or fixxed any of the bugs. It was abandonned.

These are the guys EA are getting to do the remasters. Wouldnt be surprised if they just reuse the engine they used for forged batallion.

Pay $3.99 for a commando.
Tanya > Commando :cool:

I always preferred Tiberian Sun like. That, for me, was the best RTS ever made.

Btw, RA, RA2, TS and all the expansions are free for PC owners.

Downloads - CnCNet
Is tiberian sun the futuristic one?

Remember a bunch of us playing it on LAN. Only problem was that if we played with a base building period, someone would always build an impenetrable GDI base (firewall, paved flooring, automatic entry system with multiple gates); good fun trying to take them out like :D

Last edited:
Is tiberian sun the futuristic one?
Not sure if it's the 'futuristic one', GDI did have firewall's though. I never used them. After TS the game got too complicated imo, once you introduce nukes and shite it gets a bit daft.

NOD was the best side, you had Artillery that would decimate everything and had the best range, and Rocket Launcher troops that'd shoot down any planes/choppers. A line of 20 Artillery with rockets in support was impenetrable and would flatten a base in minutes. GDI was shite in comparison, you could only have 1 Mammoth MkII at a time and didn't get artillery until the last tech level.

Back