Sarah Pascoe
Miles Jupp

Don’t make me laugh:
Roisin Connarty does my f***ing head in
Micky Flannigan
Nish Kumar winds me up
Michael McIntyre
Miranda Hart

Saw one of her stand up routines and thought she was absolutely awful.
Felt sorry for her rather than laughed.

the two absolute worst i've seen, i saw an American stand up program with someone called Larry the cable guy, f***ing hell.
Every other line was 'i'll tell you what else' or 'y'all know what'. Was utterly painful.

Worst i've seen live was Lee Hurst, unfunny with about 5 jokes in total.
I lasted about 15 minutes before i went to McDonalds for a shit, this was about ten years ago.
Judging from some of the stuff i've seen on twitter since he's an absolute prick too.

Have you seen her (uncensored) stand up? Much better than she is on the telly.

Is that not her thing though? She’s a bit awkward. Like her on Frankie Boyle.
To be honest no, but she still should be funny without the censoring, unfortunately she's not so I wouldn't bother. Just my opinion though & like yourself plenty of people obviously like her.

Tony Hancock
Spike Milligan
Tommy Cooper
Morecambe and Wise
Peter Cook
Chic Murray
Billy Connolly
Peter Kay
Alan Coren
Barry Cryer
Ricky Gervais
Eddie Izzard
Steve Coogan
Dylan Moran
Ardal O'Hanlon
Jerry Sadowitz
Edit: Bobby Thompson

Too many I find unfunny to list, but a special mention to Noel Fielding. If you insist on inflicting surreal silliness upon us then please check out Spike, Tommy and Chic to find how it's done properly.

Last edited:
To this day I can't understand how John Bishop has made a living out of being a comedian, utterly baffling.
His jokes might be good for all I know. It that his delivery is so painfully slow that I’ve already sussed the punchline when he’s halfway through the set up. He’s the comedy equivalent of me writing an essay in a bigger font with double spacing to make my work look like it has more content when I was doing schoolwork

Funny

Billy Connolly
Peter Kay
Bernard Manning
Jim Davidson
Bobby Knoxall
Bobby Thompson
Davey Greener

Unfunny

Michael McIntyre
John Bishop
Graham Norton
Eddie Izzard
Any female comedian!

I have a simple rule for comedians.

Women aren't funny.

I cant think of a single women that makes my laugh. The worst of the lot Shapi Korsandi.

I'm not saying all men comedians are hilarious, but at least you stand the chance of a giggle.
The main problem with the big names in comedy is material, they write a show and perform it for 18 months, but during this time they
go on panel shows and interviews where the drop their jokes in all the time. You then go to see them in concert and you know half of the
act.

Saying that I saw Rhod Gilbert at the Empire and he was fantastic, the woman next to me had to put her fingers in her ears and close her eyes
because she couldn't breathe she was laughing that much.

Flick Ward,
Desiree Burch,
Zoe Lyons,
Alice Fraser,

That's just off the top of my head. They're all brilliant live......

I have a simple rule for comedians.

Women aren't funny.

I cant think of a single women that makes my laugh. The worst of the lot Shapi Korsandi.

I'm not saying all men comedians are hilarious, but at least you stand the chance of a giggle.
The main problem with the big names in comedy is material, they write a show and perform it for 18 months, but during this time they
go on panel shows and interviews where the drop their jokes in all the time. You then go to see them in concert and you know half of the
act.

Saying that I saw Rhod Gilbert at the Empire and he was fantastic, the woman next to me had to put her fingers in her ears and close her eyes
because she couldn't breathe she was laughing that much.

Wrong thread.

Ones that make me laugh:

Don’t make me laugh:
Roisin Connarty does my f***ing head in
Micky Flannigan
Nish Kumar winds me up
Michael McIntyre
Miranda Hart

Seen her on countless things where she doesn't even attempt to say anything funny. All she does is sit there and politely smile at other people. I've seen no evidence of her being a comedian or even trying to be one.

Ones that make me laugh:

Steve Coogan in pretty much anything
Sarah Millican in standup, but her tv shows are dire
Bob Mortimer
Catherine Ryan
Sean Lock on 8/10 Cats
That lass off the Mash Report
Frankie Boyle
Rich Hall
Sarah Pascoe
Miles Jupp

Don’t make me laugh: