Comedians that just arent funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think women are at a disadvantage when it comes to standup for lots of reasons. Some subjects are just off limits, blokes can talk about pretty much anything.
I've yet to see a female comedian who can make me properly laugh tbh. It feels like they're playing at doing it. Maybe that's a cultural thing, I don't know. That American woman TV is desperate to make the next big thing is atrocious.

Female comedians tend to get away with 'being comedians' as long as they are fat and make jokes about it
Most comedians tbf. Would pay to see very few of them. Sarah millican is not as bad as 90% of the shit that's on the telly. That Howard boss eyed bloke had his own show for fuck sake. About as funny as having a shower with your dog

I think women are at a disadvantage when it comes to standup for lots of reasons. Some subjects are just off limits, blokes can talk about pretty much anything.
I've yet to see a female comedian who can make me properly laugh tbh. It feels like they're playing at doing it. Maybe that's a cultural thing, I don't know. That American woman TV is desperate to make the next big thing is atrocious.

I tend to agree but Joan Rivers used to make me laugh out loud. Probably because she was more like a bloke with her caustic wit.

Lee Evans
Lee Mack
Chris Ramsey
Michael McIntyre
Tim Vine
Milton Jones
Russel Howard
John Bishop

Any woman comedian.
You don't think Tim Vine is funny?? At least acknowledge he is clever with his material?

Totally agree with Russel Howard and Michael MacIntyre. Lenny Henry and Robin Williams are far better actors than they are comedians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back