Comedian reported to the police for a offensive joke

You have to be clever now being a good comedian, watched Ricky Gervais 'Supernatural' a bit back and the amount of would be offensive stuff he says, then goes onto say why it isn't is great, people definitely think they have a devine right to be offended by everything these days, it's sad and a bit pathetic tbh, if it's not to you taste switch off or walk out, it's really that easy. As for calling plod well I'm surprised they didn't just tell them to fuck off themselves.

fascinated to know the joke, now we know the punchline...

Logon or register to see this image

im guessing it was someone who thought his show would be the same crack as the great british sewing bee show... almost certainly a tory too.
You shouldn’t make donkey dick jokes up about your sister and give her tickets to the gig then.

Bloody siblings causing bother.

You have to be clever now being a good comedian, watched Ricky Gervais 'Supernatural' a bit back and the amount of would be offensive stuff he says, then goes onto say why it isn't is great, people definitely think they have a devine right to be offended by everything these days, it's sad and a bit pathetic tbh, if it's not to you taste switch off or walk out, it's really that easy. As for calling plod well I'm surprised they didn't just tell them to fuck off themselves.
Sort of thing the police love. Solving a burglary or attending a break in - no chance. Clamping down on "hate crimes" reported by your woke type - all over it.

He will do anything to remain in the public eye, I wouldn’t wager against this being a set up.

Comedy, as ever, is a personal choice, he isn’t for me though.

Sort of thing the police love. Solving a burglary or attending a break in - no chance. Clamping down on "hate crimes" reported by your woke type - all over it.
Good God:lol:

According to the article and Joe Lyncett himself, the police said they had to follow up. The police just laughed it off.

Back