Come on Sunderland Echo....

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
A shambles of a paper, you can't call it a newspaper, it's never really reported news, it is and is always was, full of negatives, doom and gloom and shit adverts.

Used to wait for the papers to be hoyed out of the van at the local paper shop ,couldn’t wait to get me hands on one,Now I would hoy the papers back into the van ,afraid not as good as the ‘Argos‘ Days .

Is this really what you employ your journalists to do now? There’s shite but this is really scraping the barrel.

It will almost certainly be a sponsored article (ie. advert) to promote the release of FM20 as that is released in a week.

On a related note, it bothers me how often I am asked to promote/review products with an "article" on the main site here or with a post on the forum.

Maybe I should just take the money and do it, but I keep sticking to my principles - I am happy to promote products, but if it is a sponsored article I insist it is marked as such. Guess what - as soon as I say something must be marked as "sponsored" the offers are withdrawn. NEVER believe any reviews you see on websites!

It will almost certainly be a sponsored article (ie. advert) to promote the release of FM20 as that is released in a week.

On a related note, it bothers me how often I am asked to promote/review products with an "article" on the main site here or with a post on the forum.

Maybe I should just take the money and do it, but I keep sticking to my principles - I am happy to promote products, but if it is a sponsored article I insist it is marked as such. Guess what - as soon as I say something must be marked as "sponsored" the offers are withdrawn. NEVER believe any reviews you see on websites!
Thought sponsored stuff had to be marked as such, even if it was subtly done?

It's always been too close to the manager and club. Now there is battle to see who can form the biggest love-in, Barnsy from Radio Newcastle or the Echo.

It's the same on Instagram plenty of ten and ten company's Hoy a few #### out you will get 10% comission and 10% off normally, its more for fitness company's and nutrition ones. Everyone's at it. Just means the thing you used to like about certain sites diminishes and you spend less time using it!

Back