Colour Laser Printer / Scanner - Recommendations?

cook

Striker
Finally moving into 2020 and looking to replace 3 (!) printers with 1. Currently got an old colour inkjet which is just used for scanning, along with a mono laser and colour laser. Colour laser is now at sell by date, and parts to fix simply not worth it.

Looking for recommendations for a colour laser printer and scanner. Don't want to spend a fortune on replacement toners.

Looked at ecotanks but they seem to be more recommended for photo printing rather than documents.

just bought a hp colour laserjet pro MFP M283fdw....not bad....had a samsung proxpress before but started to print out blurry colour shit so just as cheap buying a new one than trying to fix it. Think the HP was about £250 couple weeks back.

Both scan and do everything you want.
I have kept the samsung for mono printing.

There really are hundreds on the market which doesn't help.

just bought a hp colour laserjet pro MFP M283fdw....not bad....had a samsung proxpress before but started to print out blurry colour shit so just as cheap buying a new one than trying to fix it. Think the HP was about £250 couple weeks back.

Both scan and do everything you want.
I have kept the samsung for mono printing.

There really are hundreds on the market which doesn't help.

Aye there are loads out there. Just don't want to spend couple hundred quid on a printer and then another hundred on ink replacements.

Aye there are loads out there. Just don't want to spend couple hundred quid on a printer and then another hundred on ink replacements.
there's a strong argument to get a cheaper printer and throwing it away when the free cartridges run out as it isn't that much more expensive to buy a new printer again.
there's a strong argument to get a cheaper printer and throwing it away when the free cartridges run out as it isn't that much more expensive to buy a new printer again.

Hp are spot on. Can get ink packages and when your ink is low they send new cartridges out. Im on the £2pm for 50 pages plan. The ome i got is wifi, scans, prints canny pictures Came with 6 months free ink and cost me £30 new a few years back.

Back