Colonoscopy

Picolax and no sedation, the more frustrating thing was the nurse who was meant to be assisting constantly eating sweets and talking about what subway she was getting, cheers love while on the white diet and a day off bait

a chance to eat all the shit I don’t normally touch...white bread etc

Picolax f***ing amazing stuff mind
Picolax and no sedation, the more frustrating thing was the nurse who was meant to be assisting constantly eating sweets and talking about what subway she was getting, cheers love while on the white diet and a day off bait

Last edited:

The nurses and me were talking about sexy footballers while the consultant was sighing :lol:

I didn't think the Picolax was working. Stayed near the toilet for a while. No action for roughly 3 hours. Thought I'd beat the drug, then boom.

I didn't think the Picolax was working. Stayed near the toilet for a while. No action for roughly 3 hours. Thought I'd beat the drug, then boom.
Same thing happened with me.
I had Picolax, then sat on the pot for ages, in readiness for the floodgates to open. . . .
I waited around for an eternity, then just as I was about to pull my dogga's up to go to bed, BOOM !!! :lol: :lol:

There was a programme on the London live channel today, with Anthea Turner saying "Don't die of embarrassment" and going for a colonoscopy (at a very nice looking private clinic I may add).

However, she doesn't practice what she preaches does she, because after sitting with and filming a bloke going through the whole thing, she then shooed the cameras out just before the scope went in when it was her turn.

Was hoping for an accidental shot of her arse, but there you go.

For older people, imagine Valerie Singleton.
I have constant diaorrhea with black stools and even blood sometimes but cant argue with the results.
8 pints of Guinness and a garlic chilli chicken massala?

Last edited:

Back