Colly s testimonial match 20/08/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are all the proceeds going to charity.

Yes, tho' don't know if it's "all the proceeds". The Graham Wylie Foundation will be a beneficiary. They work with vulnerable kids of the region. Possibly more will benefit?

iirc it's an afternoon start.

aye

To celebrate Paul Collingwood MBE’s testimonial year at Durham County Cricket Club, the three-times Ashes winner will host the first ever Sunderland versus Newcastle T20 cricket match at Emirates Riverside (Sunday 20 August, gates open 12, start time 2.30pm).

Donned in his beloved red and white stripes, Collingwood will lead his star-filled Sunderland side into battle under the management of former Black Cats boss, Peter Reid while Newcastle’s squad will be coached by Magpies legend Kevin Keegan.

http://www.durhamccc.co.uk/news/collingwood-testimonial-events/

Reidy loves his cricket. Interviewed Allan Lamb in Sporting Heroes for SKY. Odd for a scouser, loving the great game. I seem to recall SAFC playing cricket v a DCCC XI back in the day.

i hope we'll all be wearing our red & white for this match, as you know all them will have their gravy bibs on.

Yes, tho' don't know if it's "all the proceeds". The Graham Wylie Foundation will be a beneficiary. They work with vulnerable kids of the region. Possibly more will benefit?
'All the proceeds' .Minus players 'expenses' I would hope not.How much will the millionaire ex-footballers be donating to the charity .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back