Colliery tavern pub.

Pop in occasionally on night matches when we just have the car rather than the usual town for drinking like on Saturday matches. Okay pub on the whole I reckon with loads of SAFC gear on the walls, but getting served at the bar is a pain in the arse because it’s too small for how many people are trying to get served. It’s often easier to go to the outside bar and bring your pint back in, and seeing as it’s all placca glasses anyway it makes no difference.

I still think about the old Albion whenever I drive past where it used to be, that was where we used to go in the early days of the SoL when we parked up that way. Remember various shite being lobbed at the mag buses by the welcoming committee out the back when they passed on derby days. :)

Ive always found it okay in there, mind you I haven't been in for many a year. Took a few mates from Fulham in there with me after that game was snowed off that season and everyone was sound with them. Might pop in for a pint next time I am back up and over the match.

Back