Colliery tavern pub.

Went I for the first time ever on Tuesdays as we had arranged to meet a lad, oldest bar staff ever, one didn’t serve and the other two struggled to move their Zimmer frames around the bar whilst turning in their heating aids.
Never again, Avenue everyday

Was there some sort of bust by the environmental police?

FWIW, I don't mind the place. I probably get in there half a dozen times for a quick one each year.

All I saw in there after the match was loud voices and two lads sparring up against each other for another two lads to step in and prevent them actually making contact. A chant of "sheep shaggers" started but from where I was standing the Rovers fans just ignored them. I was just pissed off that the Guinness had gone off and had to do with John Smiths

Tavern annoys me because they keep serving plastic glasses even if you're staying inside, the halfy trusts us with glass if we say we're staying in. Not sure if the beer things outside the tavern are owned by them as well but they're a rip off. Keep running out of beer and then sell you a can for about £3.50, if I knew I was going to be drinking a can I'd have just brought my own :evil:

big surprise when i walked in there today,all change man,usual staff all gone just Mick's granddaughter left,hope they're just having a settling in period cos they weren't owa good with the service today,think they got away with it because there wasn't many in,still enjoyed the crack and pints mind:cool:

Back