Collection of Injuries

Yeah he told me to stop exercising altogether, f***ing idiot!!
After next Friday am going to go back and say I am now getting pins and needles in my left hand and arm and see what shite he comes up with after that.
I think that's wise mate - pins and needles normally indicates something to do with nerves as said, and combined with jarring your back it might be a disc and/or pinched nerve thing, which perhaps has knocked everything else out of whack, to use the medical term.

I think that's wise mate - pins and needles normally indicates something to do with nerves as said, and combined with jarring your back it might be a disc and/or pinched nerve thing, which perhaps has knocked everything else out of whack, to use the medical term.
Am hoping thats the case so at least I know whats up and can then deal with it. All started when I jarred my back at Herrington XC last year.

Am hoping thats the case so at least I know whats up and can then deal with it. All started when I jarred my back at Herrington XC last year.
That’s almost definitely it, if a disc moves slightly it compressed against nerve and will run into leg or down arm depending if lower or high back

Yeah he told me to stop exercising altogether, f***ing idiot!!
After next Friday am going to go back and say I am now getting pins and needles in my left hand and arm and see what shite he comes up with after that.
I had that for quite a while. Went to the doctors and he said it was a trapped nerve and would sort itself out eventually but suggested wearing a splint in bed at night.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007M291HM/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It did fix it eventually or it worked itself free.

Is it easy fixed?
Still get the Lakeland 50 in?:p
Nee idea :lol:.. but if is that anyway it can be fixed but someone like Steve Riley will tell you what problem is and help you . Lass at work initials is J.H but she doesn’t race much

Nee idea :lol:.. but if is that anyway it can be fixed but someone like Steve Riley will tell you what problem is and help you . Lass at work initials is J.H but she doesn’t race much
Cheers for the advice matey.
I do our memberships so will have a peek to see who it is:p

Back