Colin Graves - next chairman of ICC

3 days tests, only played in Yorkshire?

compulsary transfers to yorkshire of any decent players.

yorkshire have +70 points at the start of a season

yorkshire bye to finals day
Finals Day moved to Headingley. Along with any future WC/CT finals

Clarke got plenty of stick on here actually. Guaranteed that some bell ends would rather troll regulars than offer an opinion on the appointment.

I don’t know if that’s aimed at me but I think the stick Graves gets is disproportionate compared to Clarke.

I’m a bit like Donald/ Metheven with Graves, willing to give him a bit longer before judging. But I know I’m in the minority there.

I don’t know if that’s aimed at me but I think the stick Graves gets is disproportionate compared to Clarke.

I’m a bit like Donald/ Metheven with Graves, willing to give him a bit longer before judging. But I know I’m in the minority there.
Clarke was repulsive yes, but it wasn't him who took an unprecedented amount of points off us or take away our test status. He may well have done so had he been in charge at the time but I suspect that as he has no vested interest in Yorkshire CCC it would have been unlikely.

However that's a debate that has been done to death. On a national scale the large amounts of vitriol that are aimed at Graves are for crazy ideas like reducing the amount of CC games per season, downgrading the 50 over competition at a time when we finally become World Champions, backing 4 day tests and introducing a new competition that nobody wants.

I never thought anyone could be worse than Clarke for running English cricket. I was wrong.

Back