Cole Kitchen

I seen Pulp Kitchens van outside (with the shutters up)of your old shop on bridge street the other day.

I wonder if they are moving in ?
Pretty sure Pulp kitchen is that Jolene wifey who runs that Sunderland foodies Facebook page. If so they’ve got a shop across the road selling stuff for your house

Had a sarnie ftom Coles just before Christmas, some festive number with brie, cranberry, pigs in blankets. Was really tasty, but was gone in about four mouthfuls, and I was still clamming afterwards. Cost a canny wedge anarl.

9 quid for a sandwich is just wrong no matter what is inside it. The markup on that is astronomical.

And yes I know times are hard etc etc but 9 quid.

Go home and make it yourself for 80 pence.

I seen Pulp Kitchens van outside (with the shutters up)of your old shop on bridge street the other day.

Think they posted on facebook they are already working out of the shop on north bridge street just havent changed any of the signage yet.

Had a sarnie ftom Coles just before Christmas, some festive number with brie, cranberry, pigs in blankets. Was really tasty, but was gone in about four mouthfuls, and I was still clamming afterwards. Cost a canny wedge anarl.
I do not mind paying a fair bit but sometimes places do take the piss a little, I am yet to try this place, so will give it a go. But the Urban Terrace Kitchen in pallion is a bit like what you mention. I really liked there for a couple of visits, then I have just found it a bit too little for your money.

I do not mind paying a fair bit but sometimes places do take the piss a little, I am yet to try this place, so will give it a go. But the Urban Terrace Kitchen in pallion is a bit like what you mention. I really liked there for a couple of visits, then I have just found it a bit too little for your money.
Everything at the UTC is a fiver max isn’t it? Or is it the fact the menu doesn’t vary enough?

If it looks out of this world I’d maybe go for it but I can’t see how a bit cheese and pastrami is going to lure me in.
Its just a subway by the sounds of it
Tell ya what the £9 sarnie has certainly got them some free advertising. You pay £6 for a Big Mac meal these days man
The meal contains a drink and fries though, so it's not comparable, brothheed

Last edited:
Let me know too please bud
Will do mate

Possibly mate I don’t know ..... we gave the lease up ..... like I say it’s a big building with rooms upstairs but it’s an expensive place to keep open

Last edited:

Back