Coldplay talking tripe

I'm no huge fan of them but they do give good gig, Chris is a bit of a tit but his heart is in the right place. As said already at least they're trying to do something which is more than can be said for most artists.

Heard an snippet of an interview where he was talking about this. Came across as a bit of a bellend when he started prattling on about solar powered planes tbf, but at least they're doing something I guess.

Anything’s better than nothing I suppose but they’ll generate less than 2% of the energy needed to power one of their arena shows by people jumping up and down to Clocks. They ought to stop flying by chartered jet. Commonplace with rich fuckers - look for mental headline grabbing initiatives like kinetic dancefloors rather than just… doing the obvious things (which would make their cushy lives about 10% less cushy).

If they are genuine about protecting the environment they would stop touring and using masses of resources.

like most people we prefer to pretend about our world, recycle our wine bottles but we don’t want to inconvenience our nice lives

Back