Coldest match

I didn’t think the Good Friday QPR game was that cold tbh. Rain was horizontal but not cold.
Arsenal at home at Roker in the 3-0 win (Rowell and Worthington up to) was my personal coldest game.

That Arsenal game was the coldest I’ve ever been in my life never mind at a match.

Sunderland v Liverpool Boxing Day at roker park lost 4-2 wind was howling off the North Sea. Left at half time with my dad,I was only 9 at the time.

boro away xmas 85.

late getting there for reasons I can't remember (probs the weather), nearly had me arm torn off when there was a crush in the turnstile, 1-0 down when I got in.

terraces had snow and ice on them, absolutely fkng freezing, hypothermia had set in by the time we went 2-0 down

great day out 😭

Can't remember but a relatively recent game against Bolton on a Saturday (When Kevin Nolan still played for them) was the coldest I'd ever been at a football match.

I couldn't talk I was so cold.

Southend at roker park, one of our annual beatings by them. Not sure if it was actually the coldest but I remember it being horrendous in the Fulwell

Southampton away about 1985ish .Midweek game at the dell(january) sat on what seemed to be aluminium bench seat,ended up frozen to it,had to sit in car for about half an hour before attempting to drive.

Back