Colback

Left out of Newcastle’s squad

BHH - better than any midfield player we have

Yes. Come back JC all is forgiven. Please dump Dobson and Power in a skip on the way into training!
Decent professional, did a good job for us.

Could not stop himself gobbing off.

Turd.
Just appeasing the black and whites man. A player who supported Sunderland coming the other way would have said the same to appease us...

Not the end of the world. I'd take him back in a heart beat. Miles better than Power.

Last edited:

Yes. Come back JC all is forgiven. Please dump Dobson and Power in a skip on the way into training!

Just appeasing the black and whites man. A player who supported Sunderland coming the other way would have said the same to appease us...

Not the end of the world. I'd take him back in a heart beat. Miles better than Power.

I'd rather soldier on with the shit players we've got than go back to the ginger crab.

Nah, never go back....

....or in Colbacks case.....sideways

Top half championship player, I have no real malice towards the lad. We offered him a shit contract, someone offered him 5 times as much, what did people expect him to do
He let his contract run down knowing full well he wasn’t going to sign it with us and was tapped up. He’s a ginger prick.

One of the most ridiculous England call ups ever. Only 2 games into the new season the so called "ginger Pirlo" was called up based on basically what a journalist called him. Mental.

They were buzzing when they got him. Hasn’t lived up to the so called ‘hype’.

He’s done well for Forest though to be fair so it’s a good signing I guess.
You can't afford him.

He would be your best player, not just in midfield but the whole squad, by a country mile if you did sign him.
Whey he’s impressed at a side in the division above ours so I imagine he would be...

I think he would have signed, what did we offer him 10k a week? When he was in the first team too
What do you base him signing on as he never gave any indication through the whole process. In my opinion he let that contract run down with full knowledge of what he could have made elsewhere. He had to let that contract run out

What do you base him signing on as he never gave any indication through the whole process. In my opinion he let that contract run down with full knowledge of what he could have made elsewhere. He had to let that contract run out
Fair enough, but he did enter talks with the club, that's common knowledge and we offered him 10k a week, I would have been pissed off myself and thought fuck you if that's how highly you think of me, ill leave. Out offer was an insult to the lad. Saying that, he also tried to piss on newcastle because west ham came with a better contract after he had signed with them lot and he tried to get put of it.

Fair enough, but he did enter talks with the club, that's common knowledge and we offered him 10k a week, I would have been pissed off myself and thought fuck you if that's how highly you think of me, ill leave. Out offer was an insult to the lad. Saying that, he also tried to piss on newcastle because west ham came with a better contract after he had signed with them lot and he tried to get put of it.
So it’s agreed he’s a knob.

Back